- 10 False Nails
- 2g Nail Glue or Adhesive Tabs (Please request Adhesive Tabs if required)
- Nail File
- Application Instructions
HOW TO APPLY
HOW TO MEASURE
To apply your false nails, you first need to ensure that your nail beds are clean- prep is QUEEN!, pleaser remove any nail varnish etc before application.
1. Gently push back your cuticle with the cuticle pusher provided (only available in your press on nail application kit)
2. Gently buff your natural nail with the nail file included,
3. Remove any oils from your nails by washing your hands or using an alcohol wipe (included in your press on nail application kit),
4. Prep the false nails and apply your nail adhesive tabs or nail glue (use a small amount and do not apply directly to the skin) to your natural nail,
5. Apply your false nail and press down for 30 seconds, nail glue should not appear around the sides of your natural nail bed - if it does, please gently wipe it off
6. Repeat these steps for each nail, as prep is key in false nails lasting up to 3 weeks.
Measuring your false nails is simple and easy! I offer three ways of measuring your new nails.
To measure at home:
- Stick a small piece of tape across your natural nail bed (make sure this covers the widest part of your nail)
- Use a pen to mark the widest point of your natural nail bed
- Remove the tape and measure the distance between the two lines in mm with a ruler
- Repeat for each finger
The most accurate way to meausre your new nails is through a nail sizing kit. Each kit comes with each size available in your chosen nail shape and a handy leaflet to write down your measurements.
Another way of sizing your nails is sending me a photo of your nails on a clear background (so your nails are visible) with a coin, I can size these against the nail shape requested. Please email me for this service.