- Handpainted with Gel and Top Coat
- Matte Top Coat Available on Request
- Includes 2g Nail Glue or Adhesive Tabs, Nail File and Application Instructions
- Rush my Order Available
- Custom alerations accepted.
HOW TO APPLY
HOW TO MEASURE
To apply your false nails, you first need to ensure your nail beds are clean, any nail varnish etc is removed before application.
- Gently push back your cutitcle with a wooden stick (included in press on nail application kit),
- Gently buff your natural nail with the nail file included in your order
- Remove any oils from your nails by washing your hands or using a alcohol wipe (included in press on nail application kit)
- Prep the false nails (these are in the right order) and apply your nail adhesive tab or nail glue (please use a small amount) onto your natural nail
- Then apply your false nail and press down for 30 seconds, nail glue should not appear around the sides of your natural nail bed, if this happens please remove the glue.
- Repeat these steps for each nail as prep is KEY in false nails lasting up to 3 weeks.
Measuring your new nails is easy and the perfect way to find your right fit.
- stick a small piece of tape across your natural nail bed (make sure this covers the widest part of your nail)
- use a pen to mark the widest point of your nail bed
- remove the tape and measure the distance between the two lines in mm